We are a prominent Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of Heat Exchanger
. We make available different types of Heat Exchanger to suit the diversified needs of industrial sectors. Our Heat Exchanger is high in quality and performance, and thus widely demanded in the market. We make Heat Exchanger available at reasonable prices.
- Shell & Tube type Heat Exchanger : A shell and tube heat exchanger is the most common type of heat exchanger in oil refineries and other large chemical processes, and is suited for higher-pressure applications. One of the most common applications is the cooling of Hydraulic Fluid and oil in engines, transmissions and hydraulic power packs. With the right choice of materials they can also be used to cool or heat other mediums, such as swimming pool water or charge air. Our Shell & Tube type Heat Exchangers is made using the best equipments and is available at cost effective prices.
- Compressed Air Inter/After Coolers : The Inter and After Coolers are used to decrease the temperature of Compressed Air before delivering it to the process area. They are used in many applications, including air compressors, air conditioners, refrigerators, and gas turbines, and are widely used in automotive industry as an air-to-air or air-to-liquid cooler for forced induction internal combustion engines to improve their volumetric efficiency by increasing intake air charge density through nearly isobaric (constant pressure) cooling. These are specially designed and tested in all the working conditions to produce maximum cooling with the help of cold water. The same can also be delivered / made as per requirement / application.
- DX-Chillers : DX units are used for air conditioning. DX units are used for relatively small capacity systems. DX system is not used for systems larger than 100 ton capacity. DX units provide cooling by direct expansion of the refrigerant in the air cooling coils. The air cooling coil in DX units is also called an "Evaporator".DX Type Chillers are available in capacity range of 0.5 TR to 120 TR are ideal for chilling water with the help of halo carbon refrigerant such as R-12 and R-22
- Water Cooled Condensers : In thermal power plants, the primary purpose of a Water Cooled condenser is to condense the exhaust steam from a steam turbine to obtain maximum efficiency and also to convert the turbine exhaust steam into pure water so that it may be reused in the steam generator or boiler as boiler feed water. We are engaged in manufacturing of industrial condensers which is known as the thermal unit which helps in condensing vapor in to the liquid. To lessen the loss of the volatile components it is designed to offer the maximum cooling surface area.
- Oil Coolers : We design and manufacture Air cooled Oil Coolers for various applications. These Oil Coolers have various applications in mining equipments, off highway, hydraulic power pack and air compressors. Oil Coolers manufactured by us are made up of high efficiency wire wound tubes and inserts.